Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm zoe lauren.
Im not skinny because I like to eat
Im not as pretty as a model  because I dont do plastic sergy
Im not tan because I dont want to get skin cancer
╮♥╭
I make things pretty because thats what I do
89144c59c01438352834f0fc
I wished I was older than I am, now that im older all I want
to do is go back.
Lady of the Dancing Water - Page 1 of 7
Just me, no one else
I make mistakes because if I didnt I would never learn

Piccsy :: Image Bookmarking :: Recent posts
I wish because if I didnt I woulden't have anything to try for

Over The Bridge
I believe because someone has too
Beauty Paradise
I dream because sometimes reality sucks
Baby, I was born this way.
Радикал-Фото :: Обработка изображений
I mess up sometimes becuase Im only human
Just me, no one else
I am just a girl Im not perfect because if I was i would be just like everyone else,
who is trying to be perfect too.
ForeverFit
Happiness
I love because if  I didnt I woulden't have a heart
Just Essential
I am different because Im not like you
and Im okay with that
Everything Inspiring..
I am not like you because Im me
there's more to it than just pretty colors :)
I fear because sometimes I get scared
I get scared because I dont want fail
MGC. | Flickr - Fotosharing!
I am mean because sometimes I lose my tempor,
I lose my tempor and sometimes yell  because I get mad.
but I am not a bitch

Fuckin Perfect
I cry because I  have a heart

Pixdaus: Popular Today Pics - Penny or Smile picture on VisualizeUs
I am sorry because I care
I care because thats just who I am
Like death on a stick
I have fun because I dont want to be bored
Le Love
I try to hard so that people will like me
I wear to much makeup because it makes me feel pretty
I try to impress you so that you will notice me
@дневники — The Forgotten Garden
Let it burn!
dont be afraid of death be afriaf of the unlived life
CUTE BABY ANIMALS
be happy for this moment this moment is your life
Kaleidoscope Eyes
let the moment take your breathe away
EDITH PALERMO
the truth is life will through a lot of stuff at you
but you just have to get up and keep going.
Schon die 6 Weltherrschaftspläne von Katy&Chrissi♥ - element girls - element girls - Forum - Die Elemente - Treffpunkt
I lie because I try to make myself more intresting


stop think - jenny quach is legit.
I try because I dont want to fail
Chances Are
Chances Are
you feel like hes not here you feel like hes not helping you
but he is you just have to stop and look.
Whisk Kid: Make - {Raspberry Ice Cream}
I  hurt you because I was stupid
I tried because I wanted to make it right
 and im sorry.....




vision wonderland.

No comments: