Sunday, February 26, 2012

My family is drving me crazy, I just cant stand them sometimes. They are always fighting espically my parents and my older sister, and it makes me so mad because its over the most stupidest things and of course they always have to be right even when there wrong. so when they fight I just put in my head phones and turn the music all the way up so I drowned ou their voices but i know that they are taring at eachother every time they fight they just push at each other to see how far they can go until they snap. Today started out like anyother got up went to church  came home and then went shopping for my moms birthday present because her birthday is coming up soon. The whole tme well we were shoppoing my older sister was like "you guys get mom a present". "I shoulden't have to tell you to get her one you should just already now that".  My little sister showed me all these things that she thought my om would like so she went and showed my dad but as soon as my older sister saw she would say" I already looked at that for her or i got something like that for her last year." I felt so horrible for my sister sister because my older sister was just nagging at her and pulling at her the whole time. So finally, I just said to her stop it, your being so rude and such a ____ but then before the word slipped out I alked away, but in my head I said it. When we got home she was even for mad because she had to leave to go somewhere and my mom wasen't home yet and so she was like asking my dad where she was and he kept saying I dont know. Sometimes I just wish that I lived somewhere else and that I could just leave and get away from everyone that makes me so mad and just slip away to a world where everything was perfect, but you see things like that here cant ever happen so instead of going and slipping into my own little world. I go and listen to music whrn my parents start fighting and wish they would just stop it and get over it build a bridge and move on. Today was one of those days that I just wanted to dirve away and not come back for a very long time, but of course I cant because I dont  have my liscience yet. There are so many moments when you Just want to run away from your fear or pain and just hide, but I've found out that hidding is not going to so anything. The only way to make things better is by going and facing them head on and then and only then will things start to get better. Things might have to get worse before they can get better but they will get better.

No comments: