Sunday, April 17, 2011

un hee | Flickr – Compartilhamento de fotos!
I like collecting stuff and I keep it because people give it to be
but I found that its not about the gift its about the love that was
put ito it. Even if its goes the memory is still there.
I look out the window and think how lucky I am to have so much
when other people have nothing. I see what other people
miss I look and dont see a person I see
a person who matters  has a name and has a story of there own.
I look and see what I could have done different.
this is me and Im not changing for you or anyone else because Im
sick of trying to act like someone Im not beucase
in all of this ive found out Im me
not anyone else.
cute things. - grayskymorning: by emilygolitzin
close your eyes take a step and pray to God you will get there
famess - 145. strona bloga dostępnego pod adresem famess.pinger.pl
sometimes you need to forget about all the things that
are telling you,you shouldent and
just go out and do it.
Realidade dói né?

they made a statue of us and put it on a moutain top

PRETTY LITTLE THINGS
in my own view
sometimes you just have to go and curl up in a corner
and read because the books are more real than time.



I am crazy to the outside world. I go outside when its 20* and
just have fun. I am superman with a criptenight.
I still like whinny the pooh so yeah im still a little kid at
heart.  I stay up with my friends and laugh and talk trip and fall.
put face masks on that make me look like a zombie.
sleep outside under the stars and get eaten
by masquetoes. go conewing and fall in.
 to the outside world in crazy but to me
this is my life and Im living it.






Our laugh is like a song(8)


DSC_1653 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
summers coming so get ready for the fun  joy  hurt
love friendship  and everything else summer brings <3


i'm fifteen not five.
 * cityglam ♥ Live Love Blog


Chains&whips excite me


Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
VK | Bilder

Smokeywithfog
because, I love you.

39/365: u r beautiful... on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Livin Loud, the third.
Words,yes,greetings,love,truth,alone-98018ab921da0596b1010758212d961c_h_large

Keep The Faith | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
even when you feel like hes not here.
even when it gets hard.

5612497989_09da9dea1e_z_large

edit_madebyysiri | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

VK | Bilder

J'adore Chánel

VK | Bilder

[i]Jet[/i] <3 - Hyves

1281411558_5_ouxs_large

217338_209475409080856_100000551952625_762659_6200711_n_large

Likes | Tumblr
When All That's Left Is You.

Likes Tumblr picture on VisualizeUs
there is a lot we havent discoved yet
and I wanna be the first to discover something new.



your strongger than you think. faster than you seem.
God loves you and is always here even when the odds say no.
he thinkd of you everyday and is rimnding you to do the right thing
so before you go and mess up STOP think and just take a
moment to breathe and remeber he is always here.

No comments: